The Flash Player doesn't support the RTSP protocol (neither RTP, RTCP which are usually also required for proper RTSP) and it doesn't support decoding MPEG4 Video. So, currently there is no way for you to play such a stream natively in the player and I doubt it will be coming anytime soon if ever. The only other option would be for you to try to layer a quicktime player (if that player supports the version of mpeg4 your camera provides) or some media player on top of the Flash interface and have them communicate to each other, which essentially means you would fake the displaying of the video within Flash.

My guess is you are trying to do this within a browser, if you have the option of distributing this application as a desktop application you might want to look into some methods of embedding media player within a desktop application or take a look at 3rd party projector tools which some will allow you to do this more easily if you have no experience in writing desktop applications

HTH

Chafic
http://www.atellis.com
blog: http://www.rewindlife.com