I've had this problem before Joseph - ignore the ego's on here that like to
asume everyone else is a newbie ;)

I've found this problem usually when components are involved and it's not a
preloding issue. I even did a Flash dev class once and it was happening to
people in the class, I asked the teacher and she had no answer either.

Unforunately my response doesn't come with an answer - just a 'been there
too' pat on the back.