Dave Watts wrote:
I wish people wouldn't advertise local events on this list. The grand screaming majority here is nowhere near Sydney and probably won't be anytime soon.

Isn't it easy enough for you to ignore them? I went ahead and gave my
blessing to Chris' announcements, because I don't think there's a local list
for him to use.
I think his posting is a tid bit rude in my humble opinion. I don't see why they can't post such interesting posts. The only "problem" that could be is it's Flex orientated ;) Anyway it's to warm to make a fight ;-=)