1. Right click any flash content on the browser,
2. select settings from the drop down menu,
3. click the folder icon in the tabbed pane, and
4. increase the slider which determines the amount of memory used by the
flash player for local storage.

Your client must have changed this settings and reduced it to 0 KB.

Hope that helps,
Arul Prasad.