Given that MS no longer support 2000 themselves, why are you still using it? Just curious...

Pete Hotchkiss wrote:
Whilst I realize this up date to the Flash 8 IDE in sonly an Alpha -
I'll be somewhat pissed if the final release delivers the same message I
just received.

'Adobe Flash 9 Public Alpha requires that your computer be running
Windows XP'

Are Adobe for real ? Some people in this world are running 2000 still

If this has been covered already then I'll crawl back under my stone :)

Pete