I agree, but the question is "how?"

Ron Wheeler wrote:
If you want it to work
It is probably easier to do every single one than just some.

Ron

Gabriel wrote:
I access it with AMFPHP, are you saying I have to modify every single object returned from AMF?

thanks

Ron Wheeler wrote:
Who controls "my_flash_service.php". That is the spot where the escaping should be done.

Ron

Gabriel wrote:
Is a good idea, but I cannot do that because, most of the data I get, I retrieve it from the database directly trough the ORM (pear), so I can't "touch" the data.

the way it comes is:

DB->ORM->my_flash_service.php->AMFPHP gateway->myApp.swf

any idea?

thanks!
GaB

David Rorex wrote:
How about 'escaping' the text before you send to amfphp, and
'unescaping' the text after you recieve it back?

escaping = turning all non-standard characters into things like %12%34%56
unescaping = reverse of above process

-David R