Hi,
I’m trying to manipulate a BitmapData, but am slightly lost,
so any input on how I could manage would be greatly appreciated.
What I need to do is to make a mirror image of the
BitmapData and leave is as one single BitmabData.
What I am trying to do is something like this pseudo code:

bd = new BitmapData(100, 100);
// Assign data to bd
bdMirror = new BitmapData(100, 100);
// copy bd into bdMirror
// turn bdMirror (so that it is like a mirror image of bd)
// merge bd and bdMirror into one BitmapData which should be
200x100
I have tried, but the documentation has me a little bit
lost, and I can’t find any specific information.And if you only have time to
write down and help me with one of the steps, I would still appreciate it a
lot, as I'm sure others could help me out with the other steps.

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me,Claudia