Hi to all

I am ready to pay anyone that can solve the following problem!

Here is the dilemma:

Note: for a better understanding of what I am seeking here, I am including a link to a diagram that you can download in a zip format.

http://www.usedextruders.com/flashproblem.zip

Ok in Visual Basic you put on a simple form a ShockwaveFlash control that has its window mode properties set to "Window" as show in Fig.1 this work just fine and it show the Flash movie as it should.

Next you do the same thing again but this time you set the window mode properties to "Transparent" as show in Fig.2 now the background of the Flash movie is gone and only the content of the movie is revealed. Up to this point everything is perfect.

Same form again but this time you ad a webbrowser control and make it navigate to say adobe.com and move the browser control to the back of the form in order to have the Flash movie show above it with the window mode properties set to "Window" as show in Fig.3 now no problem here, everything works just fine.

Next same form again but this time you set the window mode properties to "Transparent" and the Flash movie becomes no longer visible!!! No matter what you do to have that movie showing above the webbrowser control, it does not work.. The movie set to transparent, automatically get send to the back of the form and no known programming trick can bring it back to the front above the webbrowser control as show in Fig.4.

What I would like to do is a way to keep that Flash movie above the webbrowser control but keep the transparent property of the movie so that animation is possible above the webbrowser control as show in Fig.5.

If you think that you can solve this problem then contact me at the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks to all

John