You canĀ“t dynamic list all files, but you can popup a browser window,
asking to the user select all files on the folder. This is for
security reason.

On 7/10/06, jordan robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a way to get a list of files in a directory using
FileReference or FileReferenceList classes in flash 8. I don't want
the user to browse to get the files since the files will be already
set. I basically want to pull in all the file names that are in a
particular folder. I am trying to set something up to load files in a
folder but the folder may constantly change contents.