Hellow,

I'm currently exploring as3 with the free compiler and keep running against
a seemingly strange problem.
Here's my class:

package nl.test{
   public class Test{
       public function Test(){

It's sitting in the directory c:\classes\nl\test. That directory is added in
the flex configuration file:

<source-path>
        <path-element>c:\classes\</path-element>
</source-path>

I get the following error when I try to compile the class:

C:\classes\nl\test\Test.as: Error: A file found in a source-path must have
the s
ame package structure '', as the definition's package, 'nl.test'.

This error also shows when I don't add the c:\classes to the source-path in
the flex-config.xml.

I'm really stuck, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, probably
overlooking something..
Does anyone know?

regards,
Meinte