I´m having a really serious issue with my flash website. I´m using pixlib
LibStack to load several library SWF´s at the initial preloader. The problem
is that sometimes the loading just stops without any apparent reason. Many
of users are complaining about that and I don´t know what could be causing
it as on my tests locally, the preloading works 100%. What could be
happening!?

Here´s the url to the site: www.chapeco-online.com.br

Any hints on what could be happening would be greatly appreaciated...

Marcelo.