Hi Enrico,

the best working solution I know, is to encapsulate the textfield into
a MovieClip. Then you insert your text into the textfield and
afterwards you determine the height of the MovieClip.

Have fun,
Matthias

remark: I think, this is one of the questions that is asked all the
time and again and again. So my question is: Is there, beside of the
flashcoders archive, a flashcoders faq?