Hey Steven thanks, I'll check that as well!

m.

On 7/14/06, Steven Sacks | BLITZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you liked SciTE, you should check out Flash Develop.

http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/

It launches in like 2 seconds and has tons of great features.  It's
still in development, but it's coming along nicely.  It supports all the
file types you edit when working in Flash.

Sorry for hijacking your thread.

BLITZ | Steven Sacks - 310-551-0200 x209

Mel
> Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 2:08 PM
> To: Flashcoders mailing list
> Subject: [Flashcoders] Eclipse Assistance (beginner)
>
> Ok, so I just got Eclipse installed yesterday.  I've been using
SciTEFlash