jordan robinson schrieb:
I am having issues installing the flash 9 preview, anyone else have this error come up while trying to open flash 9 after install?

http://www.mighty55.com/pics/flash9_error.jpg

Any help would be great. *note I have a fully licensed studio 8 professional suite.

i had the same issues.
i guess we both installed the trial.
and as my cd's came, i put in my serial.

note: i can't remember where it was - on osflash list or here - but someone mentioned not to uninstall F9alpha - i had no issues with that, but there might be a chance, so you better contact someone from adobe.

micha