Marco,

If I remember well, you must publish your fla in order to test your scale9 grid. You can't preview the results within the flash editor and the scale9 guides (the 4 black dashed lines) are just visual "helpers".

But, you can easily apply a scale9 grid to any movieclip at runtime, even if you haven't previously enabled scale9 in the movieclip properties...

Here is a .fla file to illustrate this:
http://www.vignali.net/julien/scale9.fla

Hope it helps
Julien Vignali

Marcos Neves a écrit :
That I did eric, how can I test to see if works? If I scale at the
scene, It doesn´t works. When I export the swf, neither.