And yes I did search the archive   =-).

At any rate.... I was wondering if there is a way to get started with AS3 without having to delve into flex. Nothing against flex, but I just wanted to focus on the language, and not the tool (at this point). And well also since i am on a mac - there seems to be no flex (as of yet - unless that has changed in the last month). IS there a way to do so with flash, or would that only be possible if I was part of some sort of beta tester program for flash 9(which I am sure I do not qualify for)?

I would just like to start getting my head around it.

Thanks in advance!

--
dnk