I depends...
If you're loading a lot of external resources, all calls will have the 195ms
delay and so it will take longer to load the complete site. It also depends
on the audience, if most people who visit this site are abroad they may be
faster then your local hoster.

But most important is speed (if you don't load many external resources). You
could simple test it by uploading a large file and download it. If the over
all speed isn't much slower then a local hoster I don't think it's a real
problem.

Just my 2 cents...

Bernard