> Hi Danny,
> > I don't, but it sounds like something that wouldn't be
> *insanely* hard to do
> > with JSFL.
> >
> Hmm, JSFL time to read more about that. I suppose their will be a PDF
> about it.

Ahahahaha! Yeah, right :)

Actually, it's not that bad. It's a bit confusing, though, because it's like
a weird bastardised hybrid of JavaScript and ActionScript, and the docs
don't really make it clear which bits of JS you can use and which you can't.

On the other hand, I've written macros in VBScript, photoshop and other
tools, and JSFL is pretty cool. But you do come up against Flash's limit of
code execution far too often. It would be great if we could increase the
limit of function calls to enable more complex processes.

> > I can't see how the above would help with this, though.
> >
> Well, this would save myself time, because I won't be needed to dig up
> all the magic settings for anti aliasing :)

Hmm - you may find yourself spending a lot *more* time on the JSFL...

Danny