On 7/25/06, Steven Sacks | BLITZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark, please check your script to try and find out what's wrong with it.
I'd like to run some more accurate comparisons.

Ah, yes, just noticed I forgot to look into the freezing problem you
mentioned in your last mail (also, I noticed I wrote that it needed
proper variable names when I meant label names).

It's strange, I didn't encounter this problem in my tests. I let it
take turns with the flasm version to test how much could be gained by
using the VM stack, each took the same array 20 times, taking turns,
giving constant results.

Could you post (or send me) the test script, please?
(Not as .fla please, I don't have the Flash IDE. I use MTASC, but
don't think this is causing the problem.)

Also, I might not be able to look into it tonight, need to go to the
park and drink wine. :)
It's probably better that way, I haven't slept last night so I might
make things worse if I fiddle with it right now, unless it's something
obvious.

Mark