Hi there, I've got a question about updating actionscript tweens in real
time. When for example you use the mx.transitions.Tween class and have an
object move from x value 50 to 100, how would you go about updating that end
value while the tween is running?

If you update the x value manually the tween onMotionChanged event overrides
it during the next cycle. You could stop the tween and start a new one based
on the updated end value and calculate how much of the duration is left but
if you apply any easing that doesn't do the trick.

Any thoughts on how to handle this? Would really like to find a clean
solution to do it so I can still keep using the Tween class rather than
scripting the calculation myself and checking end value every frame or x
milliseconds.

Question basically is how I can update the value of an object that is being
tweened without it being overwritten and/or changing the end value of a
tween. Thanks for any advice!