Hi Hans,
Yes it does, everythings works well, but the exceptions. It's a C# .net simple webservice (input: an Int id, output : a personal class object)
We tryied yesterday in the evening with a C# coder.
His code has a
throw new SOAPException("entry not found")

we made a local WS client in C# too, to test it, and we got the exception message "entry not found".

In flash, I tryied with the webservice and pendingcall classes, and with the wsconnector component. I got the same result with both solutions : When I call my service with a correct parameter, I receive the answer and can use it. When I call it with a wrong parameter, the C# throws the exception, but flash got just a Server.Connection faultcode (Unable to connect to endpoint : [asmx url])

What I said, is that I already got that problem last year with a totally different configuration. The WS server was a Tomcat server, so services developped in java, and the results was the same, so I think it doesn't come from the service coding, but from flash. I called Macromedia in February, the personn I talked with told me that he never used the exception with webservices... I still stay at the same point....

PiR

Hans Wichman a écrit :
Hi,
just to be clear on this, PendingCall.onFault is not working for you?

greetz
hans