Thanks!  However, my company categorizes that url as "Games" and blocks me from
accessing it.  I have to get approval from someone much higher up to access it.
Could you send me off-list a screenshot or copy and paste text descriptions
from the site?  Is there an alternative way to contact the author(s)?

What is better about their approach than a standard Javascript web form?
Thanks!

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions