On 7/26/06, Doug Brashear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Our Flash need is pretty basic (images and text that fade in and out, no
interactivity), and I'd also appreciate any recommendations you have in
terms of which version of the Flash player to design for (in terms of
features supported) in order to achieve maximum compatibility, but with the
ability to take advantage of the most essential features.

The one feature that comes to mind is compression. I'm not sure, but I
think it was added in FlashPlayer 6. Depending on your content, the
ability to use compressed SWFs might help with download speed.

HTH,
Mark