-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of natalia
Vikhtinskaya
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:40 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How to change reference?

Maybe I was not clear.

Clip "as" has function "funk1"

To call this function from root I should say as.func1 or from another
clip:
_root.as.func1.

I want to find way to call this function as _root.func1 even if she is
in
clip with name "as".

2006/7/27, denfi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> you dun have to put _root.attachMovie since you are already attaching
it
> right from your current maintimeline.
>
> Instead just:
>
> attachMove("as","as",100); will do the job.
>
> Regrads!
>
> On 7/27/06, natalia Vikhtinskaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I attach clip with this code:
> >
> > _root.attachMovie("as","as",100);
> >
> > Is it possible to change reference to this clip? Instead of
> >
> > as.something
> >
> > to have _root.something
> >

> > Another words I want to find way to say _root instead of _root.as.
Is it