Well, I was trying to make a light moment. Hope you saw the smiley in the answer.
Again this is also a light moment :) . Chill out buddy :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Mountain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] AS3 scripting, first try - some Q's

Hi Mike,

I didnt know FlashCoders was a place to get one's code
reviewed for silly mistakes in logic.  Hence I just cleared
your way from thinking its an AS3 problem. Anyways glad to
know you figured it out.

You're right, it's not and I did think it was an AS2 - AS3 translation
problem, it wasn't, great, but it wouldn't have hurt too much to just
post what the problem actually was as well would it?

And for your second question, I had already replied to it.

Hadn't seen this, looked back through the archive and found it now, for
some reason it wasn't being grouped in the same subject. I had actually
tried this approach - but it seemed to effect the whole document, not
individual mc's - will revisit.

Ta