You don't attach BitmapData, you draw it.  Look at the draw function in the
BitmapData class.

Charles P.

On 7/30/06, Sascha Balkau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks a lot Jim! That was the link I was looking for!

Maybe you can give me a hint on another BitmapData problem: How do I
attach
a BitmapData to a MovieClip in AS3? attachBitmap is no more and if I use
addChild I get a Coercion failed again.

Sascha