From: "Andy Stone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:45:59
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] skinning the DataGrid component

This will work.

var alpha = 20;
var color = 0xFFFFFF;
//
_global.styles.ScrollSelectList.backgroundColor = null;
mx.controls.listclasses.SelectableRow.prototype.drawRowFill =
function(mc:MovieClip, newClr:Number):Void  {
        mc.clear();
        if (newClr == null) {
                mc.beginFill(color, alpha);
        } else {
                mc.beginFill(newClr);
        }
        mc.drawRect(1, 0, this.__width, this.__height);
        mc.endFill();
        mc._width = this.__width;
        mc._height = this.__height;
};