do you mean that you want to compile those classes seperately but are getting errors when they are referenced?

You could create interfaces for the classes and code to that.

martin

Ramon Miguel M. Tayag wrote:
Hi everyone,

I want to use Screenweaver to create a desktop application.  Just like
the other SWF2EXE programs, you can arbitrarily call an object, like,
swFile.function to access the commands.

The problems comes in when I put these commands in classes and I
compile the classes.  How do I tell Flash to ignore these errors and
continue compiling like those weren't there?

The workaround would be ugly (pointing to the root that contains the
functions), and I'd like to avoid that.

Thanks