A.swf: (local, on HD)
loads in B.swf (remote, on www.mydomain.com/dir/B.swf)
using a MovieClipLoader

B.swf starts a NetConnection to stream a FLV (from same domain, www.mydomain.com/dir/files/movies/any.flv)

This works nicely if I compile B.swf and test (I see the FLV being played) now, if I upload B.swf on 'www.mydomain.com/dir/B.swf' and launch A.swf from the local drive, this just fails with the following DUMB message:

*** Security Violation ***
Connection interrupted with null - forbidden operation from www.mydomain.com/dir/B.swf
-- distant SWF files don't have access to local files.

I am in a localTrusted sandbox, and using MovieClipLoader + allowDomain always went fine for me.....

here is all the code in B.swf:
var netConn = new NetConnection();
netConn.connect(null);
var netStream = new NetStream(netConn);
var link = "http://www.mydomain.com/dir/files/movies/any.flv";;
netStream.onStatus = function(info) {
}
this.video_player.attachVideo(netStream);
this.video_player.smoothing = true;
netStream.setBufferTime(5);
netStream.play(link);

(nb: this is the basic code for loading FLVs by creating a local stream)

How can I deal with 'null' ?
null is required for streaming FLV files without connecting to a FMS (ex FCS) server (see live docs)
netConn.connect(null)
but then it fails the whole thing

of course, I did System.security.allowDomain("*");

What SHOULD I consider now ?
I am suspecting the connect method to pass the argument whatever it is ... by passing 'null' Flash still tries to establish a connection, hence my problem. I was thinking someone did hack the NetConnection class (but I couldn't find any hacked NetConnection), what else ?
thanks in advance,
Cedric