Sorry, I'm using a custom delegate class.. I completely forgot.  Let
me dig up that post that has what you need...

On 8/12/06, Bbt Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag wrote:
> I don't think you can create dynamic functions.. even if you could, I
> don't see the need to.
>
> use your arguments to make your functions all-purpose.
>
> Ex.
>
> function onBtnPress(n:Number):Void
> {
>  trace(n + " was pressed.");
> }
>
> button0.onRelease = Delegate.create(this, onBtnPress, 0);
> button1.onRelease = Delegate.create(this, onBtnPress, 1);

Ah! I never knew you could throw args like that to your functions
through delegate

Sweet!

That totally makes more sense!

Now my next question....

Say for example I needed to throw a different arg to that function?

IE this time I needed one var, and later I needed another?

var nMyNum:Number = 0;

button0.onRelease = Delegate.create(this, onBtnPress, nMyNum);

nMyNum = 10;

//need to update the delegate here
//button0.onRelease = Delegate.create(this, onBtnPress, nMyNum);

Can you remove or overwrite delegate instances?

--
dnk

Ramon Miguel M. Tayag