Jack - Awesome!  I'm off to the store for a while, soon as I get back
I'll give this a test.

David - Thanks for the link.  Looks useful as well.  I'll give these a
try and respond in a few thanks peeps.

Cheers,

fM

On 8/21/06, Jack Doyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wrote a class that might be useful to you. Just point it at your XML file
and it'll load it and parse it into Arrays/Objects. See the top of the class
file for some documentation. It can also reverse parse (dump an object back
into XML format).

http://www.greensock.com/ActionScript/XMLParser.zip

This is the first time I'm making it available to the public, so I welcome
comments/suggestions (be kind). It's been working quite well for me for
months.

Jack Doyle