N70 I think runs FL2.

....bit more slimline than the truck that is the 6680. Also has a 2mb Carl Zeis camera.

Or you could wait a good few months (prob. christmas time) for Nokia to start shipping the latest FL2 phones

Cheers

Nick

Johannes Nel wrote:

i saw an awsome app on a nokia 6680 a couple of days ago, just sold me on
the phone :) bulky as hell though (you get a nice camera with it...). i have
a 7610 and that chokes a bit from time to time on flashlite 2 stuff, not
unusable though.