ArgoUML from www.tigris.org is free.
Eclipse has a free UML editor

If you want to generate UML from Actionscript, Doxygen will do that and generate Javadoc style documentation from properly commented code.

Ron

Mike Keesey wrote:
Just curious,
What do people on this use to create UML diagrams? Do you use a WYSIWYG
diagram-creating tool (preferrably which can output skeletal AS class
code)? Or do you use something that scans preexisting AS classes and
generates UML diagrams (or a UML-related XML format, like UXF).
I've experimented with a few such programs. I'd really like to find
something (or a combo solution) that can work both ways.
--
Mike Keesey