Check out the NetStream.onStatus callback.  The flash 8 help
documentation is pretty comprehensive in describing the status codes,
etc.

-- Vishal

On 8/24/06, Bo Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have an swf that is utilizing video. I also have a set of tweens
that are happening in the background of the swf. What I want to
accomplish is that when I press the pause button, the tweens pause as
well as the flv video. I am using fuse to control the tweens and have
no problem pausing them, the issue is checking the status of the flv.
My code for the flv pause is quite simple:

var nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
nc.connect (null);

var ns:NetStream = new NetStream(nc);

mainVideo.attachVideo(ns);

ns.play("home.flv");

//------------Video Controls

controls2.rewind.onRelease = function() {
        ns.seek(0);
        Fuse.startRecent();
};

controls2.play.onRelease = function() {
        ns.pause();
        //_root.pauseAllTweens()
        Fuse.pauseAll();
};

I need to check the status of "ns" to see if it is playing or paused
and created an if statement that if the state is "play" then for
Fuse.pauseAll(); else if the state is "pause" the Fuse.playAll();

I'm having trouble finding a starting place. Can someone point me in
the right direction? Thanks,

--
Bo Parker, AIGA
Bo Co. Design