Yes, that's exactly the problem. Found the TechNote, for future reference. Thanks, Claus.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_15598

Aaron

On Aug 25, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Claus Wahlers wrote:

In HTML enabled TextFields, the content of href in <a href=".."> has a 128 (or something) character limit.

Cheers,
Claus.

Aaron Hedquist wrote:

Hello,
I have a node that is being parsed by Flash, then used as a .url text link. However the link that opens up once you export the flash is being trimmed after 128 characters (it's about 151 characters). Is there any inherit limit to a node or a link in Flash? Using AS 2.0. I can look at the XML source, and it shows the full link, but I click on the same link in Flash, and it just stops after 128 characters... ?1
Thanks!