I've been looking all over the internet for a tool that will convert a batch
of mpg files to flas with (oldskool) video symbols in their library,
preferably with the option to have sound as a separate symbol. Flash itself
can batch-convert to FLV, but that's not what I need as I need some overlay
effects done in the IDE and cue points are simply too unreliable.
The only tools that I've come across are 3-4 years old and seem to date from
the time when you couldn't import video into Flash, so quality isn't up to
par.
Anyone got any ideas? If anyone could code such an app, i'd be willing to
pay for it.

Thanks!