I have a listBox with 6 labels ( at the moment) and corresponding data. The
labels are title of a image and the data is the URL of the image.

I'm not sure what the problem actually is since it wasn't stated on the email, but if you mean that going to the next 'page' isn't working, it's because of this line:

 for (z = valor; z <= 4 ; z++)

First it will go to 0-4, then it will try going to 5-4 which obviously won't work. You probably want to do so something like this:

 for (z = valor; z <= valor + 4; z++)

I hope that helps,

Zeh