Let's see a code sample of what you are doing with loops to better understand your question.

James O'Reilly - JOR
www.jamesor.com

Rutul Patel wrote:
hi guys,
I am using Array to store value and its drive me crazy to get back all that
value,
because i have like 10-15 array to store different values and i also have to
compare
two array so i have to use for loops..so i m using like so many for loop in
my
program and sometimes its giving me weird output.

so i want to know if there is any way to store value and it can get
retrieve easy i mean in less loop.

if anybody know any tutorial for this it will really help me out.

thanks,