What don't you understand about using it?  Please be more specific. :)

..and see this link:

http://flash.terra.ee/flash-books/o'reilly%20-%20actionscript.cookbook.2
003/0596004907_actscptckbk-chp-19-sect-15.html

(just ignore the AS 1.0 #include statement and do it the AS 2.0 way)

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions

Gutierrez