I am experiencing a very weird bug with converting .doc to flashpaper .swf. The .doc is very large, 400 pages and holds +400 hyperlinks. When converting to an .swf, all the links on the first 200 pages are gone. When I reduce the page amount of the .doc to 200 pages, and convert it again to an .swf, the links work fine. It seems that the links start breaking up when a .doc has more then 400 links. Did anybody ever experience this, or is this a know bug. I searched the web, but could not find anything about it.

Jiri