Hi,

If you're setting properly the tab order, it should work.... unless
you're using wmode. If so, better forget about it. You have to choose,
wmode OR proper tab order.

Cheers,

On 9/3/06, Adam Pasztory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a complex AS2 application that creates hundreds of hierarchically
nested Movie clips -- simple text fields, buttons, etc.  For some reason,
tab order is being treated hierarchically.  For example, if I have two
textfields with the same parent, I can tab back and forth between them, but
not to another textfield with a different parent.  I would like the entire
SWF to have a single, flat tab order, as is standard behavior.

The problem occurs whether I explicitly set the tab indices.  I'm not using
components anywhere.  tabChildren is not set to false anywhere in my code.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Adam

Juan Delgado - Zárate