Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Merrill, Jason
Sendt: 1. september 2006 13:38
Til: Flashcoders mailing list
Emne: RE: [Flashcoders] Problem with parsing Webservice result correctly!

Be sure you wait for the result from the webservice and then try to
access the data.   I had the same problem in a recent thread (C# .NET
and Webservices) and realized I needed to be sure I not only waited for
the method to load, but also waited for the webservice method to finish.
Was a duh moment for me. Then I could use the result as an object in
Flash, even a very complex one:

var thisEffect:String = Obj.Content.Topics[i].Images[n].Effect;

So it definitely is supported and works, you may just not have waited
long enough for the result?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions