We've just started some as3 and flex projects and are having some pretty weird problems with Flex copying .svn directories and wreaking havoc.

http://www.jessewarden.com/archives/2006/02/subversion_flex.html

After much head-scratching, we determined that this is what's happening to us. We put our 'htm-template' folder under version control and the deployment folder was being 'converted' into the html-template folder when the .svn dir was copied.

In another unrelated project we had our source folder replaced(!) with the html-template folder. While the first project we've got a grasp on why it happened and will simply not put html-template under version control, we're still uncertain as to why the src folder had its .svn folder copied into it. The one difference is that this is a flex project, and the first is a pure as3 project.

Does anyone use subversion with flex? Have you had similar issues? What is good and what isn't good to put under version control?

Thanks,
Chris Hill