From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James
Sent: 10 September 2006 09:27 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] can XML object POST HTTP variables?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has the same problem as me,

I have an application on my server which usually receives input from HTML
forms via POST method. I can  replicate this using FLASH
with
sendAndLoad() method.

The application sends it's response back in XML so I would like to use the
XML object, but I can't find in documentation if XLM
object will send variables in POST format, only that it will send XML in
POST format, which is not what I need.

I am using Flash 8 Pro.

Thankyou

James