-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron
Roberson
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:02 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Site Check Please

I have a flash banner on my site that is parsing xml and displaying a
navigation menu. I have recieved a couple of reports that some users
are unable to click through to the pages linked in the navigation.

Could as many as possible take a look at the site and tell me if the
navigation works. If not, does anyone have any ideas what could be
causing the links to not work?

Site to check:
http://whitehorsemedia.com

Thanks in advance,