Hey list,

I'm trying to port an app to IE running on Windows Mobile 5.0, but I'm
fighting with the IE renderer.

I can't seem to get something to open perfectly in the browser without any
scroll bars. I can size it just right so the vertical scroll bars aren't
visible, but anytime I try to size my swf where the scroll bar would
normally be displayed it automatically scales it down to fit inside the
window. In other words even if I make something 800 pixels wide, inside of
horizontal scroll bars being display, IE just smushes it.

Is there a way to disable or work around this?

Also, it's been a while since I've done mobile dev, but there use to be a
way to make Flash content open standalone or full screen using a 3rd party
tool, but I can't remember the name of it?

Thanks!

-erik