-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julien
Vignali
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:56 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] certificate problem in a desktop application

Céline,
Take a look at the Nullsoft Installer (http://nsis.sourceforge.net)
which is a powerful & professional scriptable install system. I've been
using it several times and it works like a charm.
I'm almost sure that you can use it to deploy your .exe zinc app and
silently install the certificate too ;-) Plus, you can use an
eclipse-based environnement (EclipseNSIS) which will help you to test &
polish youur scripts before going to production!

Good luck :)
Julien