On 9/15/06, Karina Steffens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now I'm really hurt :~(

:P

Oh, I'm sorry. :-) Your design for that version was awesome, but still
doesn't change the fact that the V2 components were buggy and the new
performance of the Flex 2 app is amazing. Anyway, I'm sure John would
listen to some UI tips from you Karina. And I do believe that too many
Flex applications look the same. I'm already sick of that damn
preloader that everyone uses. Oh and it's a good excuse for you to
work on your MXML skills. There's definitely a huge market for
designers that really know MXML.