I've had the same problem with the empty uploads, using PHP on the server.
For every file I upload, flash makes 2 requests, the first request with 0
data, and the second one with the actual file. I think it's been replicated
by many people. The solution is to just ignore invalid uploads on the
server.

-David R

On 9/15/06, Michael Stuhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Muzak schrieb:

http://www.osflash.org/pipermail/osflash_osflash.org/2006-February/007266.html

*bookmark*
> This has nothing to do with Struts by the way. Struts is just a
framework.
> http://struts.apache.org/

:-)

micha