Hi Kurt,

Just a thought - instead of looking for the coordinates to highlight the
keyword, replace the keyword with the same keyword hyperlinked (this would
require the text rendering as html), and link it to the glossary. Then when
searching for another keyword, start with a clean copy of the text, and
hyperlink the new keyword. Replacing all instances of the keyword with a
hyperlink should be easy - just use split() and join() - and the hyperlink
can either point to an actionscript command, or an html file with anchors.

Karina